Friday, November 2, 2007

day off

ok, I took Thursday as a planned rest day
I wanted to hit either back or legs today but I woke up with a really bad headache and completely stuffed up and congested.
Yesterday I was feeling run down too but had to stay up later than usual to iron the new dyed garments I'd made.
not a happy camper right now as I sit here at work I feel fine and wish I could have worked out this morning.
oh well hopefully next week will go better.
I will prayerfully start with back/traps tomorrow and then go to the CAL football game.
the next few days
chest/triceps sunday,monday off,tuesday cardio,wednesday delts/biceps,thursday cardio,friday back/traps,saturday chest/tri's and sunday legs(quads)/calves.
I hate a break in my schedule due to illness.
blah!
at least its friday!
GO BEARS!

No comments: