Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cardio/Abs

wanted to lift today but I woke up with a sinus headache
which I thought was going to turn into a migraine
ended up sleeping on the couch for awhile to let the mucus drain from my nasal passages
not fun but I felt better
took some advil and sipped the monster drink for caffeine
migraine symptoms went away with the caffeine

pre/during cardio

zero carb monster energy drink
10 g BCAA's in sugar free kool-aid
cytomax
water

60 mins stationary bike
15 mins aerobics tape
25 mins stationary bike

total cardio=95 mins

ABS
3 sets of crunches
2 sets reverse crunches
2 sets leg lifts w/resistance


MEAL#1
2 scoops whey in protein
oatmeal cinnamin raisin scone
5 g BCAA's in sugar free kool-aid
MEAL#2
1/2 cup green beans
green salad
2-3 slices beef roast
5 g BCAA's in crystal light
MEAL#3
1 cup homemade mash potatoes
2-3 slices beef roast
fresca
water
MEAL#4
2 scoops whey in water
MEAL#5

2 comments:

Velvet Fog said...

You are an animal.


Ever do any 'static pike'? Hold it for 2 minutes or so.
It will destroy your abs.

Aero said...

I used to do pike style sit ups or divers crunches but I didn't hold the position.
I'm just now starting to incorporate ab work back into my workout after having a pinched nerve in my back flair up and doing PT. I have been doing so many stretches to help my back that activate my abs I stopped doing them directly. Also laying on my back isn't the most comfortable position I can't imagine holding pike position.
lol