Thursday, August 2, 2007

day off

no time to stretch this morning
feeling tired so took the day off from lifting
I'm starting to track and plan my meals again
I plan on starting with 1 med carb day,2 high carb days and 4 low carb days
low carb days will be 150 g or lower
med carb days will be between 150-200 g
high carb days will be between 200-800 g
I will use fit-day to track this and see how successful it is and go from there
If I don't see results in 2-3 weeks I will add more low carb days
I will also start doing 45 mins cardio before training a major bodypart then 15 mins cardio in between then train a smaller body part.
this has worked in the past so I'll try it again.

today CARDIO only

20 mins stationery bike
15 mins aerobics
pre/during cardio
diet mountain dew
5 g BCAA's
water

MEAL#1
2 scoops whey 16oz gatorade
MEAL#2
3/4 cup granola
banana
water
MEAL#3
large green salad
grilled chicken breast
diet coke
water
MEAL#4
16oz low fat yogurt
2 scoops whey
water
fresca
MEAL#5
mini pizza
water

No comments: